City Press on Twitter
- Moody’s upbeat about Eskom plan: http://t.co/q2KiRw3eZw 3 hours ago
- We won’t repeat #Marikana if people rise up – Lindiwe Zulu: http://t.co/vEAmhOHKx2 3 hours ago
- How Zuma’s boat dream will be fulfilled: http://t.co/lRAskhKDi2 3 hours ago
- GALLERY: Top 20 celebrity photobombs: http://t.co/APs19Qhx2h 4 hours ago
- POLL: 10% say Cosatu needs to get its house in order; 56% say they should leave politics and focus on workers. Vote: http://t.co/0uK1qDqYks 4 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela asks where the underprivileged black woman is in the midst of all this trendy feminism.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.