City Press on Twitter
- RT @charlduplessc: #BalekaMbete Buthelezi: Ruling party deals harshly with those who fail to toe the line. I myself am an example of that 3 hours ago
- MT @charlduplessc: Litchfield-Tshabalala:Sad day when women's liberation degenerate into using buttocks to protect corrupt men. #BalekaMbete 3 hours ago
- Parliament postpones ‘pay back the money’ hearing: http://t.co/3B7RqEKK5U 3 hours ago
- MT @charlduplessc: Litchfield-Tshabalala: Judges know the law. Not going to stop proceedings while consulting legal services. #BalekaMbete 3 hours ago
- MT @charlduplessc: #BalekaMbete Litchfield-Tshabalala: Why we want judge to be speaker? Not sucking up for promotion, won't be blackmailed. 3 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.