- Graphic – Not hiding behind ministers
- Graphic – How to spot a Ben 10
- Pics – Khulubuse Zuma's wedding feast
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius awaits sentence
- Oscar Pistorius’ judgment in pictures
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius may be ‘guilty of lesser charge’
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius: Songs echoed outside court
- Watch – Judge Masipa: ‘No proof of premeditated murder’
- Oscar Pistorius trial in quotes
- Watch – The Faces of Nyaope Street
- Pics – New York Fashion Week: Catwalks, celebrities and whole lot of pouting
- Graphic – Constitutional Court: By the numbers
City Press on Twitter
- #ChampionsLeague round-up: Real Madrid hit 5, Dortmund down Arsenal: http://t.co/kQpPfNxiGN 11 hours ago
- UPDATED: 67 South Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse: http://t.co/lyLsXUTGIW 11 hours ago
- Nation shares pain of families of 67 South Africans killed in Nigeria church collapse – Zuma : http://t.co/2gvC5ZiWap 11 hours ago
- Prostitution has kept the City of Gold on its knees since the 1800s: http://t.co/JGybwH60Mh #Trending 15 hours ago
- Jacob Lebogo remains in custody after Boy Mamabolo shooting: http://t.co/9iwyGYz4BR by @PolokoTau 16 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.