- Pics – New York records first Ebola case
- Pics – Top 20 celebrity photobombs
- Watch – SA scenes featured in Avengers trailer
- Watch – Julius Malema ‘assault’ caught on tape
- Pics – Kate Middleton emerges after illness
- Watch – Are women better entrepreneurs?
- Winning women: Tips for success
- Watch – Sentence fair and just – Judge Masipa
- Pics – Oscar Pistorius jailed
- Graphic – Ebola since 1976
- Graphic – How SA could have used R1bn
- Graphic – Panic and pandemics
City Press on Twitter
- Ka**ir slur costs employer R50 000: http://t.co/qiPU8hiOmX 3 hours ago
- Gambling board blows millions on overseas trips: http://t.co/FTlkedE6VS 4 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma cancels United Kingdom trip: http://t.co/eypX0PqGRQ 4 hours ago
- Zuma-Mantashe rift report ‘entrenches racist narrative’: http://t.co/aPfgmaqJcg 5 hours ago
- RT @albert_mashamba: Their pride is just too huge to swallow. They have been beaten by the DA hands down. #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.