- Pics – Idols’ grand finale
- Idols SA: Vincent Bones’ plans
- Pics – Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea and One Direction take over American Music Awards
- Graphic – Who owns the Nkandla land
- Song and dance for heritage
- Graphic – The most generous countries
- Graphic – What women want
- Watch – Mark Fish’s health scare was caused by ...
- Pics – Thousands unite for Madiba
- Pics – Police raid Durban buildings
- Pics – New York snow storm turns deadly
- Pics – Ariana Grande, Maroon 5 and Pharrell perform on Grammy holiday special
City Press on Twitter
- Qualifications fraud a ‘growing problem’ in Africa: http://t.co/DMjO5XDB8M 3 hours ago
- Springbok centurions included for Wanderers challenge: http://t.co/sLRg67IsQR 3 hours ago
- Post Office employees returning to work: http://t.co/BckQhudSKN 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Mantashe: integrity commission doesn't ask permission to investigate but never reported to us they dealing with Nkandla 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Mantashe: Answer also covers Zanu PF. I don't know whether First Lady will be president. Issue is competence #ANCNEC 3 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The recent behaviour displayed by our parliamentarians is disturbing, with the name-calling, shouting and refusal to obey the rules of the House.
There is nothing as sweet as a hard-earned victory. Ask Bafana Bafana. They should be over the moon at qualifying for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.