- South Africans return home after Nigeria tragedy
- Graphic – How Parliament's drama ebbed and flowed
- Graphic – Crime at home
- Graphic – Comparing smart watches
- Graphic – Murder in SA
- Pics – Music royalty, Alicia Keys’ baby bump and surprise performances at iHeartRadio
- Pics – Tropical storm, monsoon rains batter Philippines
- Pics – Nigeria building collapse: In search of survivors
- Watch – Suspicious plane to blame for church collapse, says TB Joshua
- Watch – SA mourns with families of 67 killed in Nigeria
- Graphic – Not hiding behind ministers
- Graphic – How to spot a Ben 10
City Press on Twitter
- MT @thembalakhe_728: Just because it's Zuma we always have to complain, have you ever wondered what PW Botha was using to travel overseas? 3 hours ago
- Local label MaXhosa by Laduma is going global: http://t.co/bS1J1RaWUa #Trending 3 hours ago
- MT @Blackflava: So they couldn't plan the trip around the service! That's what we do when we service our cars! #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @MMabatamela: He must use SAA, and SA must not have presidential plane. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @NcebaGalawe: I think sometimes in SA we make a big deal about everything. What was the president supposed to do? #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
Milisuthando Bongela considers the times her and her family’s present has collided with what came before, and our continuous connections with the past.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.