- Pics – Nigeria decides in tightly contested elections
- Watch – Rand Show: What’s in store
- Alleged drunk cop caught on tape
- Zayn Malik leaves fans sobbing
- AB de Villiers: Sorry for losing, but thank you
- Watch – Germanwings black box found
- Watch – No survivors in Germanwings plane crash
- Pics – TAC takes on Parliament to mark World TB Day
- Twitter drama of #CricketWorldCup
- Pics - Proteas fumble in semifinal
- #RhodesMustFall #RhodesSoWhite - the memes
- Pics - The glitz, the glam and the grey
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: #NigeriaDecides in tightly contested elections: http://t.co/tIDUUVnSlf 4 hours ago
- Car bomb blasts Nigerian poll station, no casualties: http://t.co/7PJo2jqvcw #NigeriaDecides 5 hours ago
- MOST READ: Durban court grants gay dad ‘maternity’ leave: http://t.co/L3fUgyUga1 5 hours ago
- MOST READ: CCMA to decide if Tshediso Matona’s suspension was fair: http://t.co/KArRi9UuYS 6 hours ago
- MOST READ: Lone voice screams ‘bring back Cecil John Rhodes’: http://t.co/SJsLmTNbC6 6 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Pravin Gordhan is a master propagandist who speaks good things and writes speeches that receive space on front pages of newspapers.
The problems at Eskom came to a head late this week when Standard & Poor’s relegated it to junk status. The ratings agency said it had less confidence in Eskom because of the suspension last week of four of its senior executives.