- Pics – New York snow storm turns deadly
- Pics – Ariana Grande, Maroon 5 and Pharrell perform on Grammy holiday special
- Pics – Chris Hemsworth the sexiest man alive
- Watch – Newly married Solange Knowles shows off her dance moves with son
- Graphic – Suffer the children
- Graphic – Hangover cures - the best and worst
- Graphic – How a spacecraft landed on comet
- Graphic – The equipment that ringside doctors need
- Watch – Baleka Mbete hits back at MPs
- Pics – Joburg rain brings little comfort to the homeless
- Pics – Obama, Rihanna and Meryl Streep celebrate the veterans
- Pics – The journey through female circumcision
City Press on Twitter
- RT @ParliamentofRSA: @ParliamentofRSA: The National Assembly voting results on Vote 25 are as follows: Yes: 207, No: 53, Abstain: 0 4 hours ago
- RT @ParliamentofRSA: The National Assembly voting results on Vote 33 are as follows: Yes: 210, No: 70, Abstain: 0 4 hours ago
- RT @MbalulaFikile: 4am we still continuing #Parliament 4 hours ago
- MT @XolaniMvulana: There's nothing she can do about the matter anymore. Her daughter is dead. She has to move on with her life.#talkingpoint 12 hours ago
- MT @MoloiLS: Even if she did, her "concern" is not of any relevance. The law is the law. #talkingpoint 12 hours ago
Wednesday. I’m hungry. I’m thinking about Doctor Hunter S Thomson.
The silence is about protecting white male privilege, which is under scrutiny in South Africa’s university system.
The ANC has lost moral authority. The public, even its voting public, no longer believes the party will do the right thing.