- Pics - Who’s the world’s best protester?
- Pics - Mayhem at anti-xenophobia march
- Watch – Immigrants in Joburg speak out
- Pics – #Xenophobia hits the streets of South Africa
- Watch - Zuma calls for peace at Hani commemoration
- Timeline: The king's speech, violent attacks and displacement
- Pics – Nigeria’s new president pledges to #Bringbackourgirls
- Watch – Kanye West mobbed by fans after jumping into lake
- Graphic: Cards at Super Rugby so far
- Pics – Chris Hani honoured with memorial walk
- The week that was: Protests, fires and corpses
- Watch as Eben Jansen tears into Mbuyiseni Ndlozi
City Press on Twitter
- RT @ferialhaffajee: .@City_Press on Sunday How Helen Zille was pushed - tsjoe! House of Cards stuff. 10 hours ago
- MT @ferialhaffajee: This Sunday "The majority of employees at my security company are Zimbabwean. A Zimbabwean pushed me out" Inside the Mob 10 hours ago
- MT @ferialhaffajee: "Everytime I look for a job, we are met by Nigerians and Zimbabweans saying there's no job." Inside the Mob this Sunday 10 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: "The king has spoken. He is the mouth that tells no lies," and then they attacked .@City_Press on Sunday Inside the Mob. 10 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee:"Wathela wayeka"-it's open season on foreigners, said Sifiso Mbambo of Jeppe Hostel .@City_Press on Sunday Inside the mob 10 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Cosatu spin doctor Patrick Craven will be remembered as one of the best propagandists who marshaled the federation in supporting Jacob Zuma’s march to power.
One of South Africa’s most exciting soccer stars, Jabu Mahlangu, once opened up about his alcohol addiction, saying that things got so bad, there were times he was drunk when he took to the pitch.