- Pics – Kate Upton named sexiest woman at People Magazine Awards
- Pics – 10 best weddings of 2014
- Pics – Bonang, Beyoncé and Mbaks take 2014’s best selfies
- Watch – Google: Year in Search 2014
- Pics – Rolene Strauss crowned Miss World 2014
- Graphic – The Sars story
- Graphic – How panel vans are converted into taxis
- Graphic – How much power do you get from a home generator?
- Graphic – A search for justice
- Top 10 music videos you watched this year
- Pics – Rihanna’s Diamond Ball attracts A-list celebrities
- Top 10 viral videos of 2014
City Press on Twitter
- ‘KZN has South Africa’s highest rate of TB’: http://t.co/jpMWoTRZ8H 3 hours ago
- RT @tashjoeza: For those asking about the Public Admin Management Act, here's some detail: http://t.co/iZwYOuswY6 3 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma enacts Public Administration Act: http://t.co/rdVsVvi6Pw 3 hours ago
- Alleged University of Venda killer to be assessed: http://t.co/Nfnb1bQGdW 3 hours ago
- Pope wishes Rome luck on Olympic bid but jokes ‘I won’t be around’: http://t.co/gZxizdehHf 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.