City Press on Twitter
- Court battles take Cosatu to the cleaners – Sdumo Dlamini: http://t.co/8KUNuAgP9h by @vercingetorics 3 hours ago
- GALLERY: Sneak peek at the Paris Motor Show: http://t.co/3uRWBDjQF2 3 hours ago
- Cocaine worth R95 million seized at Durban harbour: http://t.co/L4KlbJ06xU 3 hours ago
- ANC is confused about e-tolls – Mmusi Maimane: http://t.co/KHET0wF3dG 3 hours ago
- #Sadtu must unite to strengthen ANC and alliance – Jacob Zuma: http://t.co/E02YhxKblB by @vercingetorics 4 hours ago
Malibongwe Tyilo and his friends made a promise never to let potential racist, sexist or homophobic attitudes stop them from seeing the beautiful small towns dotted around SA. But a recent trip to an arts festival in Prince Albert had them gritting their teeth.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.