- Pics – Music royalty, Alicia Keys’ baby bump and surprise performances at iHeartRadio
- Pics – Tropical storm, monsoon rains batter Philippines
- Pics – Nigeria building collapse: In search of survivors
- Watch – Suspicious plane to blame for church collapse, says TB Joshua
- Watch – SA mourns with families of 67 killed in Nigeria
- Graphic – Not hiding behind ministers
- Graphic – How to spot a Ben 10
- Pics – Khulubuse Zuma's wedding feast
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius awaits sentence
- Oscar Pistorius’ judgment in pictures
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius may be ‘guilty of lesser charge’
- Watch – Oscar Pistorius: Songs echoed outside court
City Press on Twitter
- Today's front page: http://t.co/D6S4hO59kf 5 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/Mwbrhq324K 6 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Sport front page: http://t.co/zk0dElZv4C 6 hours ago
- Brilliant! 10 out of 10 for Chiefs: http://t.co/JN1Mu6pTAE by @TimSpiritMolobi #MTN8Final 7 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page: http://t.co/Kq4pZspXmt 7 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.