Picture: Kevin Wolf/AP
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's Sport front page http://t.co/YNCnIHbGXl 3 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Business front page http://t.co/wBWhPrRK6M 3 hours ago
- Tomorrow's Voices front page http://t.co/2aOpnuto82 4 hours ago
- Tomorrow's #Trending front page http://t.co/J5boUAOXRY 4 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: .@City_Press on Sunday Spear artist takes up arms again. *Editor steps away from the studio* (kidding) 4 hours ago
So, let’s talk about Fifty Shades of Grey. Last weekend the movie raked in more than R2.7 billion; for those numerically disinclined (like me) that’s roughly two metric f**k-tons or many, many Nkandlas.
The municipal chaos in Malamulele is gaining momentum in many ways after the area was denied its own municipality by the Municipal Demarcation Board a few weeks ago.
South Africa ended a fragile week in better shape, highlighting its democratic resilience. That is a good sign.