Picture: Kevin Wolf/AP
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma cancels state visit to focus on govt response to xenophobic attacks: http://t.co/MN29viNTmE by @mbanjwax 3 hours ago
- MOST READ: King Zwelithini calls imbizo against xenophobia: http://t.co/WODmId2m8y 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: Parents planned to burn down school – Lesufi: http://t.co/UhPUNwhJE0 4 hours ago
- MOST READ: Teacher suspended after he is filmed slapping, insulting pupils: http://t.co/4w4FNz8NPe 4 hours ago
- “Words can’t describe how I feel at the moment. I never expected this,” says long jumper Ruswahl Samaai: http://t.co/tLBYyPNqVe 5 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Cosatu spin doctor Patrick Craven will be remembered as one of the best propagandists who marshaled the federation in supporting Jacob Zuma’s march to power.
One of South Africa’s most exciting soccer stars, Jabu Mahlangu, once opened up about his alcohol addiction, saying that things got so bad, there were times he was drunk when he took to the pitch.