City Press on Twitter
- Matric dance ‘gang-rape video’ circulated on social media – police: http://t.co/tESDsnKg5O 3 hours ago
- #Nkandla: Mmusi Maimane deploys big guns: http://t.co/414bFTGFlU 6 hours ago
- Burglars tie up Radovan Krejcir’s family, demand guns and cash: http://t.co/qepNUlEIlw 6 hours ago
- Buying Amplats mines is not an option – Amcu: http://t.co/mJljnAYS9n 7 hours ago
- Don’t water down Madonsela’s power on Motsoeneng report – lawyer: http://t.co/TDTKNFOy2a 7 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.