City Press on Twitter
- Botswana’s ruling party leads in early election results: http://t.co/kQ4nsZbeHQ 3 hours ago
- Vusi Pikoli to become first provincial police ombudsman: http://t.co/I6GhKEmiKf 3 hours ago
- Teen found guilty of Limpopo farm murders: http://t.co/hmusBTrVlE 3 hours ago
- GALLERY: SA celebs queue for the iPhone 6: http://t.co/kjrHUVuPyC 5 hours ago
- About 20 Zambia pupils feared drowned after boat capsizes: http://t.co/Z5iRDZuieN 5 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.