City Press on Twitter
- City Press is hiring: We're looking for justice and cultural writers and a digital editor. Interested? More here: http://t.co/DFMhBTpusb 2 hours ago
- Japanese friends open doors for Black Aces: http://t.co/9pBAaqRuPu by @daniemothowagae 3 hours ago
- Hands off Dalindyebo, AbaThembu chiefs tell Jacob Zuma: http://t.co/e4ZSc27iER by @LubabaloNgcukan 3 hours ago
- Land claimants choose money – Nomfundo Gobodo: http://t.co/KQxZO69X44 4 hours ago
- Group selfies? Say hello to the usie: http://t.co/9w9qFThxnS 4 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.