City Press on Twitter
- RT @ferialhaffajee: President Zuma's chopper taxi from Durban to Nkandla gets chopped as austerity budget bites @City_Press on Sunday 14 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday #RhodesFalls Now What? Albie Sachs; Xolela Mangcu; Chumani Maxwele. 14 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday Official's R100'k porn bill on our account. *no lies* 14 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: @City_Press on Sunday Eskom drills for a total blackout. 14 hours ago
- RT @BinweA: Stage fills up as Kid X takes to the stage #ProjectMaboneng http://t.co/v0QsH6sJ1P 16 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Pravin Gordhan is a master propagandist who speaks good things and writes speeches that receive space on front pages of newspapers.
The problems at Eskom came to a head late this week when Standard & Poor’s relegated it to junk status. The ratings agency said it had less confidence in Eskom because of the suspension last week of four of its senior executives.