City Press on Twitter
- Pistorius’ sentence was carefully chosen – expert: http://t.co/NCWHsgfw4h 3 hours ago
- Twitter is a source of evil – Muslim cleric: http://t.co/kaf94iZZup 4 hours ago
- MT @Gladsto90879892: Who was running in streets for Freedom? Who was throwing petrol bombs at hippos?Who was destroying whites?#talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @hforme: No one should get free housing. Work for it like normal people. Eff off with your free this and free that. #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
- MT @molomemi: Many deserving people were overlooked in favour of young ones who curried favour with housing clerks. #talkingpoint 5 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.