City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: Music royalty, Alicia Keys’ baby bump and surprise performances at iHeartRadio: http://t.co/1ZfDeJ8KjW 3 hours ago
- Tshwane students torch 18 cars in protest: http://t.co/ubmGumWfOC 3 hours ago
- TALKING POINT: TV is going digital – which means we will all have to buy a set-top box. Are you prepared to pay R700 to get free-to-air TV? 4 hours ago
- North West rapist gets 3 life sentences: http://t.co/OmxWYLTq2G 5 hours ago
- Court orders ASA to pay R10m damages for Bliganut: http://t.co/9jsZzeTO3R by @DanieMothowagae 5 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.