Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow’s #Trending front page: http://t.co/rwKr63iZ8L 3 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: #paybackthemoney Who is paying back Juju's tax bill? See @City_Press on Sunday. http://t.co/dfSTfmi56b 4 hours ago
- MT @ferialhaffajee: Pallo Jordan: Why I did it. In @City_Press on Sunday http://t.co/aSjsHHgnLi 4 hours ago
- RT @ferialhaffajee: Five things you have to see at @FNBJHBArtFair in #Trending on Sunday. http://t.co/FgsjMCxUBo 4 hours ago
- MT @ferialhaffajee: My colleagues don't do test kitchens but they do review Chesanyama. #Trending in @City_Press on Sunday . 4 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.