Picture: Darren Whiteside/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Daley Blind rescues a point for Man Utd: http://t.co/tfYgxIeuA7 4 hours ago
- Anni Dewani wanted divorce, says cousin: http://t.co/g1t3wVuWzm 4 hours ago
- Zuma can pay #Nkandla debt without bailout – IFP: http://t.co/rMHn1ETaLU 6 hours ago
- Magistrate tells ‘horny dog’ to date ’16-valve girls’: http://t.co/zPwou11tqP 7 hours ago
- ‘Mr Malema, you’re making my work difficult’: http://t.co/f4ZrsMi0BZ #PayBackTheMoney 7 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.