Picture: Brendan McDermid/Reuters
Passing the baton
City Press on Twitter
- Penis transplant doctors: ‘We are very surprised’: http://t.co/p90SYChR2L 2 hours ago
- “I would like to indicate my shock at the treatment of fighters in the party,” said Andile Mngxitama: http://t.co/NsVww5twTH 3 hours ago
- League Festival heads to Bloem: http://t.co/5XIIXBnyw2 by @daniemothowagae 19 hours ago
- Andile Mngxitama hits out at EFF suspensions: http://t.co/6x29H0sSDO by @The_Sthem92 19 hours ago
- Die Antwoord’s arguments that the word faggot is “not offensive in SA” is nonsense http://t.co/2gwAM6d7YB 20 hours ago
Wednesday. The Croc (photographer Khaya Ngwenya) andI are hanging out with Riyana Bujram. Riyana’s this fearless, in charge-of-the world three-year-old.
South Africa is easily spooked by bogus intelligence reports. It is easy to lose count of the number of so-called intelligence reports that have been used in factional wars throughout our democratic era.