Special Report: Nkandla
A report into spending on President Jacob Zuma’s private home at Nkandla will be discussed behind closed doors, DA parliamentary leader Lindiwe Mazibuko has said.
The contractor who was paid millions to install security for President Jacob Zuma’s Nkandla estate in KwaZulu-Natal also has 16 other government tenders behind his name.
- R117m spent on Nkandla security – DA
- DA wants answers on Nkandla pitches
- Nkandla tuck shock
- DA applies to see Nkandla report
- Nkandlagate: The letter that proves Zuma knew
- Party refers Nkandla document to Public Protector
- No evidence public money spent on Nkandla – Nxesi
- D-day for Nxesi’s Nkandla probe
- Nkandla probe results ‘soon’ – Nxesi
- 20 stories not to ignore in 2013
- Who in their right minds could have approved Nkandla? – Tutu
- German arms firm paid Zuma
- Nkandla: who will take the fall?
- The people who hold the power: Priscilla Williams
- Public works overprices everything – Nxesi
- Good news a problem – editors
- ‘Zuma knew about Nkandla costs’
- Strange circumstances allowed Zuma loan
- Presidency’s Zuma bond claim leaves unanswered questions
- Proof of Nkandla bond exists – Presidency