Special Report: Oscar Pistorius
Roger Dixon admits that he knows nothing about ballistics, blood spatter, wound ballistics, light and sound.
Mystery surrounds the findings of the pathologist hired by Oscar Pistorius’ defence team to attend the autopsy of Reeva Steenkamp last year.
- Listen – Key moments: Oscar Pistorius in the dock
- Pathologist Reggie Perumal still with Oscar Pistorius’ defence team
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Defence witness Roger Dixon off for a beer after Gerrie Nel mauling
- This is not a picnic place, Oscar judge warns unruly courtroom
- Roger Dixon expected to back up evidence after Gerrie Nel grilling
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Gerrie Nel strikes again
- Judge grants Easter break in Oscar Pistorius trial
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: ‘Who should we blame?’
- SAHRC dismisses complaint against Gerrie Nel
- What Reeva told Oscar in Valentine’s card
- ‘You felt true remorse only after realising you killed Reeva intentionally’
- ‘I heard her breathing’ – Oscar Pistorius
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Who did Oscar Pistorius scream at?
- Nel to Pistorius: 'The theme for the day is you're tailoring your evidence’
- Oscar Pistorius explains emotional breakdown
- Supporters show their love for Oscar Pistorius outside court
- Reeva Steenkamp’s father has just one question for Oscar Pistorius
- Oscar Pistorius’ apology highlight of the week – media group
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: 'Oscar Pistorius will not take responsibility for anything'
- It was not deliberate – Oscar Pistorius