Special Report: Oscar Pistorius
Paralympian Oscar Pistorius did not take acting lessons in preparation for his trial, as alleged by former South African columnist Jani Allan, his family has said.
Roger Dixon admits that he knows nothing about ballistics, blood spatter, wound ballistics, light and sound.
- Defence team may call another pathologist
- Listen – Key moments: Oscar Pistorius in the dock
- Pathologist Reggie Perumal still with Oscar Pistorius’ defence team
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Defence witness Roger Dixon off for a beer after Gerrie Nel mauling
- This is not a picnic place, Oscar judge warns unruly courtroom
- Roger Dixon expected to back up evidence after Gerrie Nel grilling
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Gerrie Nel strikes again
- Judge grants Easter break in Oscar Pistorius trial
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: ‘Who should we blame?’
- SAHRC dismisses complaint against Gerrie Nel
- What Reeva told Oscar in Valentine’s card
- ‘You felt true remorse only after realising you killed Reeva intentionally’
- ‘I heard her breathing’ – Oscar Pistorius
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Who did Oscar Pistorius scream at?
- Nel to Pistorius: 'The theme for the day is you're tailoring your evidence’
- Oscar Pistorius explains emotional breakdown
- Supporters show their love for Oscar Pistorius outside court
- Reeva Steenkamp’s father has just one question for Oscar Pistorius
- Oscar Pistorius’ apology highlight of the week – media group
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: 'Oscar Pistorius will not take responsibility for anything'
- Jacob Zuma slams opposition: ‘Nkandla, Nkandla is all they can say’
- Textbooks: Blame game doesn’t help pupils, court hears
- Charges withdrawn against woman who shot husband after mistaking him for intruder
- Gayton McKenzie to Malema: ‘We’re not revolutionaries, we both shop at Louis Vuitton’
- A better life cannot be in Nkandla – Mmusi Maimane