Special Report: Nkandla
The ANC has nominated seven MPs to Parliament to form part of an ad hoc committee to consider President Jacob Zuma’s submissions on the Public Protector’s report on his Nkandla home.
About a thousand people from Cape Town's Christian, Jewish and Muslim communities have united to march to Parliament in protest of government corruption.
- Baleka Mbete protecting Jacob Zuma on Nkandla – Lindiwe Mazibuko
- Baleka Mbete: ‘You don’t interfere with a man’s kraal’
- The question Gwede Mantashe couldn’t answer: Did Nkandla harm ANC image?
- Nkandla stories are ‘white people's lies’ – Blade Nzimande
- Ministers want ‘clarity’ on Nkandla report
- Parliament to probe Nkandla before elections
- ‘No questions’ from Nkandla residents about Zuma home
- ANC to appeal SMS ruling
- Jacob Zuma not happy about Nkandla costs – Malusi Gigaba
- Thuli Madonsela must stop acting like she is God – Bheki Cele
- Nkandla a ‘non issue’ for ordinary people – Gwede Mantashe
- I would pay if I was Jacob Zuma – Thuli Madonsela
- Nkandla SMS ruling a ‘victory for freedom of speech’
- SIU blames IT staff member for ‘error’ on Nkandla report status
- Sars will deal with Nkandla tax issue – DA
- Nkandla report: SIU changes status from ‘complete’ to ‘ongoing’
- Zuma meets Madonsela’s deadline on Nkandla
- Nkandla: Theft is a reasonable conclusion, says DA
- Those who say Zuma stole are lying – S’dumo Dlamini
- Money for poor funded a ‘holiday home’ – Zille