Special Report: Oscar Pistorius
President Jacob Zuma has not had an interview with British newspaper The Guardian on the Oscar Pistorius trial or any other matter this week, says Presidency spokesperson Mac Maharaj.
Judge Thokozile Masipa says the five-year sentence she handed down to Oscar Pistorius is “just and fair to society and the accused”.
- We accept the judgment, let us move forward – Oscar’s uncle
- Pics – Oscar Pistorius jailed
- Sentence not fair for Oscar – Kenny Kunene
- Oscar sentence a sad day for women – women’s league
- Oscar Pistorius: ‘5 years is not enough’
- Oscar expected to serve 10 months behind bars
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
- I am shitting my pants for Oscar – supporter
- Is Oscar ‘more equal’ than other offenders?
- D-Day for Oscar Pistorius
- ‘Tension between families led to altercation with Aimee Pistorius’
- Correctional services denies preparing cell for Oscar
- Chequebook justice in SA
- Oscar Pistorius: Will society be happy with 10 years?
- Oscar Pistorius shamelessly using handicap on call – Gerrie Nel
- Reeva’s cousin, voice of society – Nel
- Pistorius did not consciously act illegally unlike Jub Jub – Roux
- Listen – Confessed killer Mikey Schultz gets put on the spot
- Mikey Schultz steals Oscar Pistorius’ spotlight
- Threats against Oscar’s life – Barry Roux