Special Report: Oscar Pistorius
Reeva Steenkamp’s mother, June, says she has moved on from the Oscar Pistorius trial. She has set her focus on building her daughter’s legacy in the form of the Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp Foundation.
A report that Oscar Pistorius threw a “wobbly” when he heard that the State’s application for leave to appeal his conviction was successful, is untrue, says his lawyer.
- Pistorius: next stop, Bloemfontein
- Oscar Pistorius appeal ruling expected
- Nel has no right to question Masipa’s findings – Roux
- Oscar appeal decision not taken lightly – Nel
- Oscar appeal in court
- Oscar Pistorius could get bail – expert
- Oscar took everything from us: Reeva’s mother opens up
- We didn’t flout any rules for Oscar’s birthday – Aimee Pistorius
- Oscar’s prison birthday – preferential treatment?
- ‘Oscar appeal won't bring Reeva back’
- Oscar ‘monitoring device’ reports not true – correctional services
- I don’t believe Oscar – June Steenkamp
- Oscar Pistorius appeal in December
- Pistorius’ lawyers oppose verdict, jail sentence appeal
- Pistorius’ sentence unreasonable – Nel
- State files Oscar appeal
- Appeal tightens Oscar Pistorius’ purse strings
- Law must take its course – Pistorius family
- State to appeal Oscar Pistorius judgment
- Oscar’s R17.5 million legal headache