Special Report: Oscar Pistorius
The National Prosecuting Authority has not decided yet if it will appeal the Oscar Pistorius matter.
Paralympian Oscar Pistorius’ sentence and conviction for the killing of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp marks the end of his world athletics career, Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula has said.
- Oscar ‘cried himself to sleep in prison’
- Zuma didn’t grant Oscar trial interview – Maharaj
- Watch – Sentence fair and just – Judge Masipa
- We accept the judgment, let us move forward – Oscar’s uncle
- Pics – Oscar Pistorius jailed
- Sentence not fair for Oscar – Kenny Kunene
- Oscar sentence a sad day for women – women’s league
- Oscar Pistorius: ‘5 years is not enough’
- Oscar expected to serve 10 months behind bars
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
- I am shitting my pants for Oscar – supporter
- Is Oscar ‘more equal’ than other offenders?
- D-Day for Oscar Pistorius
- ‘Tension between families led to altercation with Aimee Pistorius’
- Correctional services denies preparing cell for Oscar
- Chequebook justice in SA
- Oscar Pistorius: Will society be happy with 10 years?
- Oscar Pistorius shamelessly using handicap on call – Gerrie Nel
- Reeva’s cousin, voice of society – Nel
- Pistorius did not consciously act illegally unlike Jub Jub – Roux