Special Report: Oscar Pistorius
With reports that Oscar Pistorius still owes his lawyers in the region of R10 million, there is little certainty that his high-powered legal team will be on board for the state's appeal.
The law must take its course regarding the state’s intention to appeal the conviction and sentencing of paralympian Oscar Pistorius, his family said.
- State to appeal Oscar Pistorius judgment
- Oscar’s R17.5 million legal headache
- Oscar’s father arrives first
- Memories of Reeva the person
- Reeva was about to leave Oscar – June Steenkamp
- Gerrie Nel advised to appeal Oscar Pistorius decision
- It’s the end of Oscar’s sports journey – Fikile Mbalula
- Oscar ‘cried himself to sleep in prison’
- Zuma didn’t grant Oscar trial interview – Maharaj
- Watch – Sentence fair and just – Judge Masipa
- We accept the judgment, let us move forward – Oscar’s uncle
- Pics – Oscar Pistorius jailed
- Sentence not fair for Oscar – Kenny Kunene
- Oscar sentence a sad day for women – women’s league
- Oscar Pistorius: ‘5 years is not enough’
- Oscar expected to serve 10 months behind bars
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
- I am shitting my pants for Oscar – supporter
- Is Oscar ‘more equal’ than other offenders?
- D-Day for Oscar Pistorius