Special Report: Sona 2013
President Jacob Zuma yesterday responded to MPs' comments on his state of the nation address.
The state of the nation address on Thursday might have been overshadowed by the killing of model Reeva Steenkamp – allegedly by her Paralympian boyfriend, Oscar Pistorius – but the political socialites still had their 15 seconds of fame on the red carpet at Parliament.
- Youth wage subsidy swept aside
- Graphic – State of the nation address – minute by minute
- Pics – Sona red carpet: hot & not
- Graphic – State of the nation word cloud
- Full speech – State of the nation 2013
- Zuma tough on mining companies, violent protesters
- Zuma cartoon – The day of the state of the nation
- Sona: Zuma must address education issues
- NDP expected to be main thrust of state of nation
- Zuma’s state of the nation record: big ideas, little detail, no action – DA
- Graphic – Can Mr Delivery do better?
- Teen mom guilty of attempted murder after toddler nearly hit by truck
- ‘Contact lost’ with Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso
- Clive Derby-Lewis ‘not involved’ in Waterkloof Four extortion case
- Cyril Ramaphosa: Parliamentary tensions ‘nothing to fret about’
- Miner shot dead in North West, 4 arrested