Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Champions League round-up: Arsenal demolish Galatasaray, Basel stun Liverpool: http://t.co/vYys4WLgEo 7 hours ago
- Quarter of prison inmates yet to be sentenced: http://t.co/z0cZ1ZXst8 8 hours ago
- Some lawyers openly tell government ‘do nothing’ – Thuli Madonsela: http://t.co/87TBcZ4Bst 9 hours ago
- NPA dismisses Julius Malema’s ‘interference’ claims: http://t.co/5TULsJwHik 9 hours ago
- Just ask for sex, magistrate tells alleged rapist: http://t.co/49kbHaeGQf 13 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.