Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- What Moody’s downgrade of banks means: http://t.co/TQdIrVgKdH by Marcia Klein 3 hours ago
- ANC Youth League answers on missing millions – sort of: http://t.co/6JQcTzgNk1 by @carienduplessis 3 hours ago
- Zulu king’s multibillion-rand land claim not yet lodged: http://t.co/BzY0lHLjjq 4 hours ago
- Tshediso Matona appointed new Eskom boss: http://t.co/73ggATaA8D 4 hours ago
- Women must redefine Africa’s agenda, writes Maite Nkoana-Mashabane: http://t.co/tFzu8xSYC2 5 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.