Picture: Jacky Naegelen/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- SA team goes to Ukraine to identify pilot killed in Malaysian crash: http://t.co/jDDNJ5Ao5t 2 hours ago
- 702’s David O’Sullivan calls it a day: http://t.co/P1rzQpFHKJ by @Thuls11 3 hours ago
- RT @CaiphusK_11: Cyril Ramaphosa: Big Business must stop investment strike and invest in this economy #PresidencyBudget 3 hours ago
- MT @CaiphusK_11: Maimane: Mr President for you to lead would be to fire Hlaudi Motsoeneng or risk losing all faith in SABC #PresidencyBudget 3 hours ago
- MT @CaiphusK_11: Mmusi Maimane: EFF storming of Gauteng legislature reminds him of AWB storming World Trade Centre in 1993 to disrupt Codesa 3 hours ago
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?