Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- EFF heckling ends Jacob Zuma question session: http://t.co/KhTOZgY7YU @CarienduPlessis 3 hours ago
- Ebola: SA issues travel ban: http://t.co/UACL58opoc 4 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma puts Mxolisi Nxasana inquiry on ice: http://t.co/XRRJI7WDiy by @CarienduPlessis 4 hours ago
- No report on pupil’s death at Mpumalanga’s corporal punishment school: http://t.co/lvqtxMxhDq by @s_samayende 4 hours ago
- Chaos reigns as EFF MPs tell Jacob Zuma to ‘pay back the money’: http://t.co/M6BVnhM8F2 by @CarienduPlessis #ZumaQuestions 5 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.