Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- #ChampionsLeague round-up: Bayern snatch late win over Man City, Chelsea held by Schalke: http://t.co/jtyqxzTyb5 9 hours ago
- EFF chaos undermines Parliament – ANC: http://t.co/Pcv0nVS3f4 9 hours ago
- Joost van der Westhuizen ‘never met TB Joshua’: http://t.co/oQhoLiQn3u 10 hours ago
- Cyril Ramaphosa declares R76m in shares, but … : http://t.co/yzTDMq3FNi 10 hours ago
- A local skincare range is rewriting the script for a man’s grooming regime. #Trending speaks to the founder: http://t.co/AtMm5719mT 13 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.