Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma didn’t grant Oscar trial interview – Maharaj: http://t.co/mSUJTx4ouC 10 hours ago
- Champions League round-up: Chelsea hit Maribor for 6, Bayern crush Roma: http://t.co/VhIjua61CE 10 hours ago
- Aces fly past Pirates: http://t.co/AkBmB2SMSa 10 hours ago
- Pistorius’ sentence was carefully chosen – expert: http://t.co/NCWHsgfw4h 12 hours ago
- Twitter is a source of evil – Muslim cleric: http://t.co/kaf94iZZup 13 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.