Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- The #Proteas arrived back on home soil today, following a gruelling Cricket World Cup: http://t.co/4everjOztA 3 hours ago
- We have a few ideas that will keep the little ones occupied these holidays: http://t.co/1EhgWUXa9z 4 hours ago
- Safa, and the Dept of Sports and Recreation have joined hands in honouring the late Steve ‘Kalamazoo’ Mokone: http://t.co/BdKENP7R0w 4 hours ago
- Two more board members at the SABC were removed from their positions: http://t.co/ZOT96vePUd 4 hours ago
- Alleged drunk cop caught on tape: http://t.co/3nKYkdrpny 4 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Hendrik Verwoerd and the Broederbond must be happy that Africans have accepted the term ‘blacks’.
The problems at Eskom came to a head late this week when Standard & Poor’s relegated it to junk status. The ratings agency said it had less confidence in Eskom because of the suspension last week of four of its senior executives.