Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- SEX - Introducing a little kink can spice up your love life http://t.co/OgfnkdLZkm #Trending by @JadeZwane 3 hours ago
- We have to create safe spaces for young people to confront the hatred of the ‘other’ that they have internalised: http://t.co/ORUjHRLuUv 3 hours ago
- Recently qualified engineers and architecture students - Rustenburg wants YOU - see City_Press Careers today http://t.co/Qv6aQEaffM 4 hours ago
- A wife's mother would tell her child to stay in a marriage because cheating's acceptable but only when a man does it: http://t.co/7j39IJSreU 4 hours ago
- Spikiri celebrates 30 years in the music industry http://t.co/ZjSAob9Pzn #Trending by @GugsM 4 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Cosatu spin doctor Patrick Craven will be remembered as one of the best propagandists who marshaled the federation in supporting Jacob Zuma’s march to power.
One of South Africa’s most exciting soccer stars, Jabu Mahlangu, once opened up about his alcohol addiction, saying that things got so bad, there were times he was drunk when he took to the pitch.