Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Jacob Lebogo remains in custody after Boy Mamabolo shooting: http://t.co/9iwyGYz4BR by @PolokoTau 3 hours ago
- A fresh season of entertainment comes to a TV near you: http://t.co/czAjJ0Jrqe by Siyabonga Sithole 4 hours ago
- SABC’s Ellen Tshabalala to be chopped from Transnet board: http://t.co/9pkbOgn3CV by @carienduplessis 4 hours ago
- MT @charlduplessc: #BalekaMbete Holomisa will write to ethics committee to ask this Speaker to explain her alleged role in Goldfields saga 4 hours ago
- RT @charlduplessc: Mbalula: To be rude and disrespectful has nothing to do with being revolutionary. #BalekaMbete 4 hours ago
Tuesday morning. The beginning of the working week for us Tuesday-to-Saturday punters.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.