Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- Kgotsi Chikane (@Kgotsi22) on why he started the #RhodesMustFall campaign: http://t.co/FNjniVuDoA 11 hours ago
- The DA has not wasted a second in applying the same dirty tactics it has accused the ANC of, writes @RapuleT: http://t.co/YZ5LbWIQIM 11 hours ago
- Growing tendency by the media to manufacture outrage (and sometimes stories) is indeed a crisis, writes @HelenZille: http://t.co/v2w2dn5hxa 11 hours ago
- How D'Banj (@iamdbanj) became Africa's king of music: http://t.co/wU31v7hSB6 by @GugsM #Trending 12 hours ago
- SABC board members face the axe for 'fraudulent conduct': http://t.co/Nc3PGRsHGb 12 hours ago
Rhodes was a nasty piece of work. The statue should have been pulled down and given to the Apartheid Museum in about May 1994.
Hendrik Verwoerd and the Broederbond must be happy that Africans have accepted the term ‘blacks’.
The problems at Eskom came to a head late this week when Standard & Poor’s relegated it to junk status. The ratings agency said it had less confidence in Eskom because of the suspension last week of four of its senior executives.