Picture: Phil Noble/Reuters
City Press on Twitter
- In @City_Press Careers today: How tragedy helped this guy make a career change you'd never expect. 3 hours ago
- Ain't no mountain high enough for this week's #WinningWomen – check her out in @City_Press Business today 3 hours ago
- Take a selfie with this week's @21Icon Lucas Radebe and you could meet the man himself at the derby. See @City_Press Sport today for more. 3 hours ago
- MT @EconFreedomZA: Grab a copy of @City_Press today & see the open letter by Commissar @MbuyiseniNdlozi http://t.co/tjId16B8fJ 3 hours ago
- In @City_Press today: Life insurance, debit orders and retirement savings: @mayaonmoney answers your personal finance questions 3 hours ago
Thursday morning. The last day of Mampara Week. Where I come from, that’s the week before payday.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.