Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: Fashion by the sea: http://t.co/pCCTOyurhc #DurbanFashionFair 3 hours ago
- Missing head found in Chatsworth: http://t.co/4CTFXNnELd 4 hours ago
- #Generations: Mwasa supports call to return to negotiations: http://t.co/UOT0PDnbRB 4 hours ago
- Stop killing ‘witches’, Riah Phiyega urges Limpopo residents: http://t.co/gE7QXb25k0 by @PolokoTau 6 hours ago
- 60 nabbed for drunk driving in Joburg: http://t.co/DQdHLKWaye 7 hours ago
Charity is a step back in alleviating poverty. At the recent economic summit held in the US, President Barack Obama stressed the need to increase funding to Africa.
The ANC stalwart, Pallo Jordan, did the right thing. Upon being found to have pimped his qualifications by the Sunday Times, he resigned as an MP.