Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- Zuma can pay #Nkandla debt without bailout – IFP: http://t.co/rMHn1ETaLU 4 hours ago
- Magistrate tells ‘horny dog’ to date ’16-valve girls’: http://t.co/zPwou11tqP 5 hours ago
- ‘Mr Malema, you’re making my work difficult’: http://t.co/f4ZrsMi0BZ #PayBackTheMoney 6 hours ago
- Our kids’ TV sucks: Endless, bad-quality shows have little real-life relevance to SA children, writes @TVwithThinus: http://t.co/DUusp2l7eh 6 hours ago
- Sekgala’s suicide a story of ‘frustrated black artist’: http://t.co/40TGBwe1MC by Siyabonga Sithole 7 hours ago
Could you please calm down and crawl back into the beds and couches from whence you came? Yes, I’m talking to you.
It should be increasingly difficult for South Africa’s top executives to justify their enormous pay packages, given the furore over excessive pay, the country’s high level of unemployment, and the huge disparity between the highest- and lowest-paid employees at companies.