Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @ms_thembid: The anticipation is growing as Rolene is minutes away from walking through the arrival doors #WelcomHomeRolene 3 hours ago
- RT @ms_thembid: The Soweto Gospel Choir entertaining the crowd as we wait for the arrival of Miss World Rolene Strauss #WelcomeHomeRolene 3 hours ago
- 88 000 displaced by series of massacres in Congo: http://t.co/nmD1eJtE1u 3 hours ago
- Louis van Gaal will wait to decide Falcao future: http://t.co/4FGotmpywr 3 hours ago
- Sony defends shelving The Interview after Obama criticism: http://t.co/sq5MgVlTtt 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
Ordinary people are adversely affected by load shedding, and there may well be disastrous consequences for jobs, livelihoods and our sinking economy.
We hear it all the time, especially during the festive season. Many of South Africa’s taxis are death traps.