Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- Tomorrow's front page: http://t.co/0dCl6NLI4B 11 hours ago
- Pitso Mosimane: It’s a bit unfair: http://t.co/iutB4tEljU by @DanieMothowagae 13 hours ago
- #Trending lifestyle in @City_Press tomorrow: @missmillib turns her back on the Big Mac #slowfood 14 hours ago
- #Trending radio in @City_Press tomorrow: Bonang is torturing us with her twang, say our reviewers. 14 hours ago
- #Trending movies in @City_Press tomorrow: SA thriller iNumber Number opens next week. Read reviews and win tickets to see it first. 14 hours ago