Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- @City_Press: Robben goal gives Bayern fifth Euro crown: http://t.co/wdC4k6z9dV
- @City_Press: Amakhosi secure trophy double: http://t.co/nUxYR5iZcB
- @City_Press: Alleged robber killed in chase: http://t.co/lA9EbLy16w
- @City_Press: Fedusa, Motlanthe discuss mine strikes: http://t.co/HEsyItpSOk
- @City_Press: City Power taken to court over R800m tender: http://t.co/8YCrVP9Hff
- Cpt: 16 - 18°C
- Pta: 9 - 23°C
- Jhb: 10 - 19°C
- Bloem: 9 - 23°C
- Dbn: 18 - 29°C
- PE: 12 - 19°C