Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- Luis Suárez could make Barcelona debut against Real Madrid: http://t.co/86CyIXMsAc 4 hours ago
- Pansy Tlakula appeal: Multi-party forum files ConCourt papers: http://t.co/lgDTQIKq2h 4 hours ago
- Kyalami will remain a racetrack – Porsche SA: http://t.co/STjZoyVLIc by @Thuls11 5 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie flight has crashed – Algerian aviation official: http://t.co/zslj9XGbRd 5 hours ago
- POLL: 10% say it should be compulsory for doctors to do military service for a year. What do you say? Vote: http://t.co/Xx8pgPDVfQ 5 hours ago
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?