Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- Protesters burn down Eastern Cape municipal building: http://t.co/UUaGeldRUI 3 hours ago
- Doctors still assessing the South Africans hurt in Nigeria tragedy: http://t.co/lwYnbLz2cX 4 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma appoints Thomas Moyane as Sars commissioner: http://t.co/jt3HicKvMa 4 hours ago
- Construction regulations in Nigeria are regularly flouted, leading to the collapse of structures, writes @waldimar: http://t.co/sgPW9WTufD 4 hours ago
- DA challenges SABC’s Ellen Tshabalala to face the music: http://t.co/TFEx1zt3MQ 4 hours ago
Tuesday morning. I’ve been reunited with the Croc after two weeks. The poor bastard has been on wedding duty. I’ve dodged the bullet for both of the Kingdom’s big celebrity hitchings.
After having read my Sunday papers last week, one of the stories that caught my attention was the story with the headline “Dolus what?” (City Press, September 14 2014).
The lively exchanges in this new term of Parliament have been welcomed for breathing life into what used to be a flat and sleepy House.