Murder accused MEC China Dodovu today drove from North West to Johannesburg to host a media conference to clear his name.
About 200 ANC members sang and danced outside the Klerksdorp Magistrates’ Court today in opposition to bail for eight men accused of killing North West ANC official Obuti Chika.
North West Premier Thandi Modise has appealed for calm following the arrest of local government MEC China Dodovu in connection with the murder of ANC regional secretary Obuti Chika.
ANC secretary-general Gwede Mantashe has reacted with shock to the assassination of a North West ANC regional secretary this morning.
City Press on Twitter
- ANC supporters disrupt Julius Malema gathering: http://t.co/vYSah0hJr5 by @Bhintsintsi 3 hours ago
- Mamphela Ramphele says ANC can be beaten: http://t.co/3ZEtZxJk7l 3 hours ago
- Man gets life sentence for raping niece (7): http://t.co/Fq79YmNJY9 3 hours ago
- Sadtu vs Sadtu heads for Joburg: http://t.co/8eMHSADWVL 4 hours ago
- Man accused of threatening Zuma’s wife to plead guilty: http://t.co/ScefGWtfFg 4 hours ago
- Your time is up, Dali Mpofu’s son tells Jacob Zuma in song
- Gayton McKenzie to Malema: ‘We’re not revolutionaries, we both shop at Louis Vuitton’
- Archbishop Makgoba: Zuma's silence on Nkandla screams the truth
- ‘English to blame for residents booing Zuma’
- Open letter: Gayton McKenzie writes to 'Con-mander in Thief' Julius Malema