Popular talk radio host David O’Sullivan is parting ways with a station he has called home for nearly two decades.
Making sure each generation is better off than the one before it is among the reasons Pheladi Gwangwa, station manager of Talk Radio 702 and patron of Future of the African Daughter (Fotad), became a philanthropist. See our special report on African philanthropy
New Gauteng talk station PowerFM tried to poach prominent broadcaster Redi Tlhabi from Talk Radio 702, apparently to head up their breakfast show, but she rejected their offer.
City Press on Twitter
- SAA wine tenders ‘rigged’: http://t.co/uIgOF7ZL3F 3 hours ago
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe: http://t.co/cD8gFFTleA 3 hours ago
- #Malamulele is a ghost town where residents are going hungry: http://t.co/QjGat6FdMS 3 hours ago
- Soweto riots: 90 expected in court: http://t.co/ytCWAciUel 4 hours ago
- SA the least united since 2010 – survey: http://t.co/9UtHBHjICg 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
What is the point of publishing the article “Race and Cape Town: Your colour matters at restaurants” (City Press, January 18 2015)? It’s a scurrilous article, not based on facts, but on one person’s perceptions. You haven’t even given those much-maligned restaurants a right of reply.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.