Popular talk radio host David O’Sullivan is parting ways with a station he has called home for nearly two decades.
Making sure each generation is better off than the one before it is among the reasons Pheladi Gwangwa, station manager of Talk Radio 702 and patron of Future of the African Daughter (Fotad), became a philanthropist. See our special report on African philanthropy
New Gauteng talk station PowerFM tried to poach prominent broadcaster Redi Tlhabi from Talk Radio 702, apparently to head up their breakfast show, but she rejected their offer.
City Press on Twitter
- Steve Hofmeyr sponsorship questioned: http://t.co/O6sWh7nksW 3 hours ago
- RT @caiphusk_11: Vavi: Don't allow your union to to be divided for the short term political gains of anyone. #Denosa 3 hours ago
- MT @caiphusk_11: Vavi: Revolutionary trade union extends hand of solidarity to others outside of movement striving for a better life #Denosa 3 hours ago
- Wake up, black managers, writes @MuziKuzwayo: http://t.co/utLBACNIqh 3 hours ago
- MT @caiphusk_11: Vavi: Time running out for us in leadership of federation to fix our house and avoid reducing it to irrelevance. #Denosa 3 hours ago
With back-to-back fashion weeks in Johannesburg, Malibongwe Tyilo maps out the treacherous fashion week ecosystem and its various species
Please stop telling me about respect because you only have oppression, corruption and ageism to give in return. Do not hide your incapacity, insecurity and unintelligibility with age – it’s stale and it’s embarrassing.
Yes, there is good news on Ebola. Nigeria and Senegal have been declared Ebola-free. This is a reflection of good governance. Nigeria learnt from a previous polio outbreak to lock down a breakout to prevent a pandemic.