Popular talk radio host David O’Sullivan is parting ways with a station he has called home for nearly two decades.
Making sure each generation is better off than the one before it is among the reasons Pheladi Gwangwa, station manager of Talk Radio 702 and patron of Future of the African Daughter (Fotad), became a philanthropist. See our special report on African philanthropy
New Gauteng talk station PowerFM tried to poach prominent broadcaster Redi Tlhabi from Talk Radio 702, apparently to head up their breakfast show, but she rejected their offer.
City Press on Twitter
- 11 killed in Limpopo accident: http://t.co/XtFARYBE3W 3 hours ago
- Criminal case opened after metro cops shove, punch couple: http://t.co/Scy6yOvdYL 3 hours ago
- Warmer weather expected this week: http://t.co/1Gj4HmAJoX 3 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma, #Lesotho leaders continue emergency talks after military coup: http://t.co/1cekXvLzTY 3 hours ago
- Parly won’t shield JZ: http://t.co/zpyxFppvZN 4 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
When the ANC won the elections in May with a reduced majority in Gauteng and a lower voter turnout, the party said the next administration would be about putting its shoulder to the wheel.