What do Buhlebuyeza Wilson Mkhwanazi, Sibusiso Blessing Khumalo, Siyabonga Nhlapho, Siphelele Mthembu and Themba Zwane have in common?
Bafana Bafana coach Gordon Igesund has been cleared of any wrongdoing by a task team headed by Advocate Norman Arendse.
Embarrassed tournament organisers admit they dropped the ball.
The municipal manager of Mpumalanga’s capital has finally been suspended following weeks of uncertainty over his future.
Nothing is being left to chance for the 2014 African Championship of Nations (Chan) tournament, Local Organising Committee (LOC) chief executive Mvuzo Mbebe has said.
Tripoli – Libya are pushing hard to host the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations, a chance to showcase the footballing prowess of its youth and mark a return to normal times in a country plagued by post-revolutionary unrest.
I had a dream the other day. In my dream, the 29th Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) had just finished and the two of you were sitting in some cosy office and having a serious, honest discussion.
Puma, Nike, Adidas
Despite referee Daniel Bennett hogging the limelight for all the wrong reasons after a shocking evening at Mbombela Stadium on Wednesday, PSL representatives in the Africa Cup of Nations have done the league proud, writes Timothy Molobi in Durban.
President Jacob Zuma has wished Bafana Bafana well for their Afcon quarter-final clash against Mali.
Remember Mbombela? Remember the dance of shame!
“If you believe in God He will do wonders for you. I am now living my dream because of Him.”
There are weird ways to celebrate in the world of football but that of DR Congo goalkeeper Robert Muteba Kidiaba is one of a kind.
To say the organisation of this year’s Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) is a shambles, would be an understatement.
The Africa Cup of Nations is known as a marketplace to window-shop for new talent, which could be a boon for Bafana Bafana’s Dean Furman.
City Press on Twitter
- In her latest book, academic Dr Gabeba Baderoon asks what it means to be Muslim in South Africa: http://t.co/DimRKVdxK9 7 hours ago
- Luis Suárez could make Barcelona debut against Real Madrid: http://t.co/86CyIXMsAc 8 hours ago
- Pansy Tlakula appeal: Multi-party forum files ConCourt papers: http://t.co/lgDTQIKq2h 8 hours ago
- Kyalami will remain a racetrack – Porsche SA: http://t.co/STjZoyVLIc by @Thuls11 8 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie flight has crashed – Algerian aviation official: http://t.co/zslj9XGbRd 9 hours ago
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?