After earning her spurs as a marketer of note in local football, Emy Casaletti-Bwalya is now making waves on the international scene. She is now a Fifa instructor and travels the world helping football associations with administration, management, marketing and communication. “It is such a fulfilling job. I have travelled to countries like Myanmar, Cambodia, […]
emy casaletti-bwalya; kalusha bwalya
City Press on Twitter
- Jacques Kallis retires from international cricket: http://t.co/zIouhcyOTb 2 hours ago
- Students ‘not forced’ to have birth control implants: http://t.co/JlgYPus5m4 2 hours ago
- Pirates: We’re not scared to lose – but we’re determined to win: http://t.co/ujsZ39foJ6 by @TimspiritMolobi 3 hours ago
- Postcoital showers and freedom panties – the vulgar features of our “noisy republic”, says @Percy_Mabandu: http://t.co/Ap1Sus0IfW 3 hours ago
- 10 things you need to know about SA’s municipalites: http://t.co/28JgEkM1Eq by @mbanjwax #AGaudit 4 hours ago
In the wake of Mandela Day, Milisithando Bongela questions what the pervasive image of Madiba and the narrative of ‘reconciliation’ really means.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.