After earning her spurs as a marketer of note in local football, Emy Casaletti-Bwalya is now making waves on the international scene. She is now a Fifa instructor and travels the world helping football associations with administration, management, marketing and communication. “It is such a fulfilling job. I have travelled to countries like Myanmar, Cambodia, […]
emy casaletti-bwalya; kalusha bwalya
City Press on Twitter
- Jeff Radebe overlooked white candidate for promotion – Solidarity: http://t.co/Lj8F85B6FJ 9 hours ago
- Lessons from the sex auntie: http://t.co/AVwnotRjnR #Trending 10 hours ago
- R102m seized at Lanseria raises questions – NPA: http://t.co/ivtktghvX5 11 hours ago
- Pressure mounts on Jacob Zuma over Dalai Lama: http://t.co/sXwgCw3HcB 12 hours ago
- Police fire rubber bullets at Grabouw protesters: http://t.co/HEwoPWMmKi 13 hours ago
Friday. We’re at King Goodwill Zwelithini’s eNyokeni Palace at Nongoma for the annual Reed Dance.
I heard with shock when insults were elevated to another level by Kebby Maphatsoe, a leader of government who audaciously called Public Protector Thuli Madonsela a CIA spy and accused her of undermining the ANC.
The decision by the Northern Cape education department to close down schools in Kuruman for the rest of the year is a tragic and regrettable one.