Former estate agent Wendy Machanik’s criminal case is set to continue in the Johannesburg Specialised Commercial Crimes Court today. Machanik and the chief financial officer of Wendy Machanik Property Holdings, Bruce Bernstein, last appeared on July 21. They face charges including conspiracy to commit fraud, failing to keep accounting records and failing to reflect more […]
johannesburg specialised commercial crimes court
Three people accused of fraud alongside controversial businessman Sandile Majali would be sent for mental observation, the Johannesburg Specialised Commercial Crimes Court ruled today. “I believe it would be in the interests of justice that all three accused be referred for mental observation,” said Magistrate Ashika Ramlaal. Majali and accused number five, Linda Welencia Dlamini, […]
City Press on Twitter
- Toya is not lazy: #Trending reviews @ToyaDelazy's second album, Ascension: http://t.co/dw0uCaizzS 5 hours ago
- Another Mpumalanga ANC assault: http://t.co/V0YLeLO7Gy by @S_samaYende 5 hours ago
- Jacob Zuma must face disciplinary committee – Julius Malema: http://t.co/g8zgsv0K6c by @PolokoTau 5 hours ago
- Transnet, BHP Billiton sign R24bn deal: http://t.co/UYQL1Qnal9 7 hours ago
- Julius #Malema: It is not cold outside the ANC: http://t.co/AY7XqyJILb by @PolokoTau 7 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.