Former estate agent Wendy Machanik’s criminal case is set to continue in the Johannesburg Specialised Commercial Crimes Court today. Machanik and the chief financial officer of Wendy Machanik Property Holdings, Bruce Bernstein, last appeared on July 21. They face charges including conspiracy to commit fraud, failing to keep accounting records and failing to reflect more […]
johannesburg specialised commercial crimes court
Three people accused of fraud alongside controversial businessman Sandile Majali would be sent for mental observation, the Johannesburg Specialised Commercial Crimes Court ruled today. “I believe it would be in the interests of justice that all three accused be referred for mental observation,” said Magistrate Ashika Ramlaal. Majali and accused number five, Linda Welencia Dlamini, […]
City Press on Twitter
- By-elections: ANC, DA win 1 ward each: http://t.co/6a6WtFvlEz 2 hours ago
- Give me Mdluli docket, #Hawks boss tells cop: http://t.co/TkBxdgxOp9 by @CharlduPlessc 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: This was 1 of shortest briefings in history. 7mins & Radebe rushes off to Nepad meeting where Zuma will speak #AUSummit 3 hours ago
- MT @carienduplessis: Radebe: One optic fibre project completed is east Africa phone tariffs, all local across various countries. #AUsummit 3 hours ago
- RT @carienduplessis: Radebe lists the infrastructure initiatives including transcontinental optic fibre and road/rail projects #AUSummit 3 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.