Former estate agent Wendy Machanik’s criminal case is set to continue in the Johannesburg Specialised Commercial Crimes Court today. Machanik and the chief financial officer of Wendy Machanik Property Holdings, Bruce Bernstein, last appeared on July 21. They face charges including conspiracy to commit fraud, failing to keep accounting records and failing to reflect more […]
johannesburg specialised commercial crimes court
Three people accused of fraud alongside controversial businessman Sandile Majali would be sent for mental observation, the Johannesburg Specialised Commercial Crimes Court ruled today. “I believe it would be in the interests of justice that all three accused be referred for mental observation,” said Magistrate Ashika Ramlaal. Majali and accused number five, Linda Welencia Dlamini, […]
City Press on Twitter
- MT @eldrige4: I just hope this thing with Zuma and the KIng does not lead to Cultural divisions in SA #talkingpoint #dalindyebo 3 hours ago
- MT @_Oscar_lee: As much as #Dalindyebo came clean about DA, I don't think he's a good role model let alone Zuma. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @nadinenade: The king has spoken, who are we to argue ;-) #talkingpoint #dalindyebo 3 hours ago
- MT @linkywells: An angry chief-cum politician could say so. He has to say for his own politics. #talkingpoint #dalindyebo 3 hours ago
- MT @Marco_Cahn: Zuma & the ANC r good at calling other people out but they never look at themselves. #talkingpoint #dalindyebo 3 hours ago
If I was the colour red, I’d sue Valentine’s Day for defamation. There’s so much more to red than roses and silly balloons.
Readers react to the EFF’s parliamentary behaviour with more favour than scorn.
Rock out to music with local and international musicians