A letter to Mamphela Ramphele.
Former Agang leader Mamphela Ramphele allegedly moved to cash in shares worth R10 million to pay Agang debts and staff salaries, but later reneged, saying she needed to protect her assets.
Women’s Day provides a chance to redefine traditional notions of womanhood and manhood, writes Mamphela Ramphele.
The Western Cape High Court has ordered that Agang SA’s new leaders must refrain from implicating former party leader Mamphela Ramphele in fraud allegations.
Members of the Agang SA faction that supported former leader Mamphela Ramphele have resigned from the party.
A task team set up by Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele has developed a survey in a bid to assess the state of the party.
Agang SA would announce next week what disciplinary measures it intended to take against two of its MPs who it accused of bringing the party into disrepute, the party’s National Executive Council (NEC) has said.
Former Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele raised R30 million in cash to establish the party, a spokesperson has said.
Agang SA could reconcile after the resignation of its leader Mamphela Ramphele, the party has said.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has decided to leave politics.
Mamphela Ramphele will forgive me, but I find the goings-on in Agang SA really, really funny.
Agang SA members who were involved in a meeting called to suspend leader Mamphela Ramphele have been expelled.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has been suspended as president of the party, with a disciplinary hearing pending, said deputy president Andries Tlouamma.
Agang SA president Mamphela Ramphele has received a lawyer’s letter apparently from anonymous national executive committee (NEC) members demanding that its original composition be reinstated, the party said.
The time has come to rebuild Agang SA from the roots up to successfully contest the 2016 local elections and the 2019 national elections, party leader Dr Mamphela Ramphele has said.
City Press on Twitter
- MT @YayaSondlo: There's money to increase Zuma and his cabinet's salary, but no money to deliver basic services to the people.#talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @LSP747: Don't they feel ashamed of themselves increasing their salaries. Pay yourself what you are worth. #talkingpoint 3 hours ago
- MT @Nhlitiyo: Whose salary doesn't increase? The @City_Press price has increased, so we also need to keep up. #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @TammyPetersen87: Erm, aren't we all entitled to an annual increase? #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
- MT @Nocashela: And there are people who still live in shacks and hospitals are like prisons but who cares, right? #talkingpoint 4 hours ago
I run because I run, and lately it feels like I’ve been running for my life.
From the corridors of Parliament to the beautiful plains of Giyani, the notion of a rainbow nation is sung out as an obvious reality.
Former president Thabo Mbeki made a promise to the world in July 2008.