Members of the Agang SA faction that supported former leader Mamphela Ramphele have resigned from the party.
A task team set up by Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele has developed a survey in a bid to assess the state of the party.
Agang SA would announce next week what disciplinary measures it intended to take against two of its MPs who it accused of bringing the party into disrepute, the party’s National Executive Council (NEC) has said.
Former Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele raised R30 million in cash to establish the party, a spokesperson has said.
Agang SA could reconcile after the resignation of its leader Mamphela Ramphele, the party has said.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has decided to leave politics.
Mamphela Ramphele will forgive me, but I find the goings-on in Agang SA really, really funny.
Agang SA members who were involved in a meeting called to suspend leader Mamphela Ramphele have been expelled.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has been suspended as president of the party, with a disciplinary hearing pending, said deputy president Andries Tlouamma.
Agang SA president Mamphela Ramphele has received a lawyer’s letter apparently from anonymous national executive committee (NEC) members demanding that its original composition be reinstated, the party said.
The time has come to rebuild Agang SA from the roots up to successfully contest the 2016 local elections and the 2019 national elections, party leader Dr Mamphela Ramphele has said.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has opened a case with police to find out who opened an account for the party to receive a refund from the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC), a spokesperson said.
There were conflicting claims by Agang SA members over whether criminal charges had been laid against its leader Mamphela Ramphele.
Agang SA’s chairperson Mike Tshishonga has laid a criminal charge against the party’s leader, Mamphela Ramphele.
Agang SA will rebuild to form an organisation that would appeal to a wider selection of voters in the 2016 local elections, leader Mamphela Ramphele has said.
- Agang to discipline ‘unhappy’ members attacking Mamphela Ramphele
- Former Agang spokesperson calls in CCMA over salary dispute
- Vote of no confidence in Mamphela Ramphele from small group – Agang
- Mamphela Ramphele on Agang break after ‘disappointing’ performance
- Agang SA is a formidable machine – Mamphela Ramphele
City Press on Twitter
- SA team goes to Ukraine to identify pilot killed in Malaysian crash: http://t.co/jDDNJ5Ao5t 2 hours ago
- 702’s David O’Sullivan calls it a day: http://t.co/P1rzQpFHKJ by @Thuls11 3 hours ago
- RT @CaiphusK_11: Cyril Ramaphosa: Big Business must stop investment strike and invest in this economy #PresidencyBudget 3 hours ago
- MT @CaiphusK_11: Maimane: Mr President for you to lead would be to fire Hlaudi Motsoeneng or risk losing all faith in SABC #PresidencyBudget 3 hours ago
- MT @CaiphusK_11: Mmusi Maimane: EFF storming of Gauteng legislature reminds him of AWB storming World Trade Centre in 1993 to disrupt Codesa 3 hours ago
- How Hlaudi Motsoeneng lied in SABC application: 4 E’s and an F in ‘matric’
- 40 000 join Cape Town protest against Israeli attacks
- Transnet faces biggest class action in SA history over stripping of pension fund assets
- Why SA men have far less sex than the global average
- 10 steps to develop black professors
Saturday. The Croc and I are up bright and early. Impolitely so, if you ask me, but we don’t have a choice. The Commander in Chief is in town so that’s that.
Honestly, do we really need the department of public works? Has it brought us anything but embarrassment and scandal?