A letter to Mamphela Ramphele.
Former Agang leader Mamphela Ramphele allegedly moved to cash in shares worth R10 million to pay Agang debts and staff salaries, but later reneged, saying she needed to protect her assets.
Women’s Day provides a chance to redefine traditional notions of womanhood and manhood, writes Mamphela Ramphele.
The Western Cape High Court has ordered that Agang SA’s new leaders must refrain from implicating former party leader Mamphela Ramphele in fraud allegations.
Members of the Agang SA faction that supported former leader Mamphela Ramphele have resigned from the party.
A task team set up by Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele has developed a survey in a bid to assess the state of the party.
Agang SA would announce next week what disciplinary measures it intended to take against two of its MPs who it accused of bringing the party into disrepute, the party’s National Executive Council (NEC) has said.
Former Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele raised R30 million in cash to establish the party, a spokesperson has said.
Agang SA could reconcile after the resignation of its leader Mamphela Ramphele, the party has said.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has decided to leave politics.
Mamphela Ramphele will forgive me, but I find the goings-on in Agang SA really, really funny.
Agang SA members who were involved in a meeting called to suspend leader Mamphela Ramphele have been expelled.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has been suspended as president of the party, with a disciplinary hearing pending, said deputy president Andries Tlouamma.
Agang SA president Mamphela Ramphele has received a lawyer’s letter apparently from anonymous national executive committee (NEC) members demanding that its original composition be reinstated, the party said.
The time has come to rebuild Agang SA from the roots up to successfully contest the 2016 local elections and the 2019 national elections, party leader Dr Mamphela Ramphele has said.
City Press on Twitter
- GALLERY: In and out of court for Julius #Malema: http://t.co/Slt2amScQF 3 hours ago
- Suspicious parcel disrupts Gautrain: http://t.co/Mt2XlNg1xV 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela: Applicant's business has been liquidated & she lost her home because she relied on NEF grant which was withdrawn. 3 hours ago
- MT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela: We investigated National Empowerment Fund dropped ball on applicant who was given grant, withdrawn 28 months later 3 hours ago
- RT @mbanjwax: #Madonsela on #Nkandla: I will write a final letter to the president and leave Parliament to do its work. 3 hours ago
Tuesday. I’m hanging in a huge tent. I’m waiting for the Commander in Chief. It’s been a long, sweaty wait.
When South Africans wanted details of President Jacob Zuma’s mysterious “rest and relaxation” visit to Russia last month, the response from the highest office was dismissive.