Members of the Agang SA faction that supported former leader Mamphela Ramphele have resigned from the party.
A task team set up by Agang SA founder Mamphela Ramphele has developed a survey in a bid to assess the state of the party.
Agang SA would announce next week what disciplinary measures it intended to take against two of its MPs who it accused of bringing the party into disrepute, the party’s National Executive Council (NEC) has said.
Former Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele raised R30 million in cash to establish the party, a spokesperson has said.
Agang SA could reconcile after the resignation of its leader Mamphela Ramphele, the party has said.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has decided to leave politics.
Mamphela Ramphele will forgive me, but I find the goings-on in Agang SA really, really funny.
Agang SA members who were involved in a meeting called to suspend leader Mamphela Ramphele have been expelled.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has been suspended as president of the party, with a disciplinary hearing pending, said deputy president Andries Tlouamma.
Agang SA president Mamphela Ramphele has received a lawyer’s letter apparently from anonymous national executive committee (NEC) members demanding that its original composition be reinstated, the party said.
The time has come to rebuild Agang SA from the roots up to successfully contest the 2016 local elections and the 2019 national elections, party leader Dr Mamphela Ramphele has said.
Agang SA leader Mamphela Ramphele has opened a case with police to find out who opened an account for the party to receive a refund from the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC), a spokesperson said.
There were conflicting claims by Agang SA members over whether criminal charges had been laid against its leader Mamphela Ramphele.
Agang SA’s chairperson Mike Tshishonga has laid a criminal charge against the party’s leader, Mamphela Ramphele.
Agang SA will rebuild to form an organisation that would appeal to a wider selection of voters in the 2016 local elections, leader Mamphela Ramphele has said.
- Agang to discipline ‘unhappy’ members attacking Mamphela Ramphele
- Former Agang spokesperson calls in CCMA over salary dispute
- Vote of no confidence in Mamphela Ramphele from small group – Agang
- Mamphela Ramphele on Agang break after ‘disappointing’ performance
- Agang SA is a formidable machine – Mamphela Ramphele
City Press on Twitter
- Shakes Mashaba's appointment as Bafana coach leaves Safa with a king-sized headache: http://t.co/Z0FwPsLHep 13 hours ago
- R450 000 for Mandela’s memories: http://t.co/FSjgyONdbv 14 hours ago
- Bimba no more: Finally a place for all your favourite local song lyrics: http://t.co/BnV0wA1d2u #Trending 14 hours ago
- ANC wants more money for political parties: http://t.co/4G8uL9YQ7L 15 hours ago
- Free State’s ‘missing’ MEC could face another criminal charge: http://t.co/JEFyLvebdI 15 hours ago
There are few certainties in life: An ever-new season of Idols SA and Mark Lottering’s spectacular afro bobbing at a social function near you.
Readers react cynically to the news that Public Works Minister Thulas Nxesi is cracking the whip over Nkandla spending
The era of having your cake and eating it seems to be coming to an end for government officials suspended on full pay. That’s if Public Service and Administration Minister Collins Chabane gets his way.