Pathologist Reggie Perumal has not withdrawn from the legal team defending murder accused Oscar Pistorius, the athlete’s lawyers said.
Geologist Roger Dixon continued his testimony at the Oscar Pistorius trial on Thursday (April 17 2014). Prosecutor Gerrie Nel tore into him once more, questioning his expertise and ability.
Day 25 of the Oscar Pistorius trial at the High Court in Pretoria started with a stern reprimand by Judge Thokozile Masipa.
Oscar Pistorius’s trial will resume at the High Court in Pretoria today with defence expert witness Roger Dixon returning to the stand.
Defence witness forensic geologist Roger Dixon was put through rigorous cross-examination in the Oscar Pistorius trial.
The murder trial of Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius will break from tomorrow until May 5, Judge Thokozile Masipa told the high court in Pretoria.
State prosecutor Gerrie Nel wrapped up his cross-examination of murder-accused Paralympian Oscar Pistorius in the North Gauteng High Court on Tuesday (April 15 2014).
Oscar Pistorius likely shot and killed Reeva Steenkamp before she ever got the chance to tell him she loved him.
Reeva Steenkamp gave murder-accused Oscar Pistorius a card declaring her love for him hours before he shot her dead in his Pretoria home.
- ‘You felt true remorse only after realising you killed Reeva intentionally’
- ‘I heard her breathing’ – Oscar Pistorius
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Who did Oscar Pistorius scream at?
- Is tough questioning making Oscar Pistorius emotional?
- Reeva Steenkamp’s father has just one question for Oscar Pistorius
Prosecutor Gerrie Nel has concluded his cross-examination of Oscar Pistorius by saying the athlete only showed genuine remorse after realising he had killed Reeva Steenkamp intentionally.
After Oscar Pistorius broke into the toilet door in which Reeva Steenkamp had been shot, he heard her breathing, the North Gauteng High Court heard today.
Yes sir. Yes ma’am. We’ve hosted them all and we’ve hosted them well. The rugby World Cup, the World Summit on Sustainable Development, the 2010 Fifa World Cup and now the marathon trials of Oscar Pistorius and Shrien Dewani.
Oscar Pistorius was once again grilled by prosecutor Gerrie Nel as the second week of his cross-examination got under way. Nel accused Pistorius of “tailoring your evidence” and claimed that Pistorius was screaming at Reeva Steenkamp – and not screaming for help – as they were having an argument
Oscar Pistorius has been accused of using his emotional state to “escape” difficult questions.
Prosecutor Gerrie Nel has today continued to poke holes in Oscar Pistorius’ testimony, telling the athlete that the “theme for the day is (Pistorius) tailoring your evidence”.
City Press on Twitter
- DA’s Ayisafani advert scores nearly 500 000 hits on Youtube: http://t.co/x96jD8GekO 3 hours ago
- Time for shortcuts in football development is over – Gordon Igesund: http://t.co/UTlbQcro9A by @MawandeMvumvu 4 hours ago
- Lesotho’s Lebenya Nkoka wins Two Oceans Marathon: http://t.co/Vihw3WoTTu 5 hours ago
- Klapmuts cop among 10 held for policeman’s murder: http://t.co/lLD6Ng2buR 5 hours ago
- Actor Idris Elba welcomes baby son Winston: http://t.co/xii1AL6zx7 6 hours ago