Paralympian Oscar Pistorius did not take acting lessons in preparation for his trial, as alleged by former South African columnist Jani Allan, his family has said.
Roger Dixon admits that he knows nothing about ballistics, blood spatter, wound ballistics, light and sound.
It took 25 court days for me to catch a definite glimpse of the darker side of Oscar Pistorius.
Mystery surrounds the findings of the pathologist hired by Oscar Pistorius’ defence team to attend the autopsy of Reeva Steenkamp last year.
Listen to highlights of murder-accused Paralympian Oscar Pistorius’ testimony.
Pathologist Reggie Perumal has not withdrawn from the legal team defending murder accused Oscar Pistorius, the athlete’s lawyers said.
Geologist Roger Dixon continued his testimony at the Oscar Pistorius trial on Thursday (April 17 2014). Prosecutor Gerrie Nel tore into him once more, questioning his expertise and ability.
Day 25 of the Oscar Pistorius trial at the High Court in Pretoria started with a stern reprimand by Judge Thokozile Masipa.
Oscar Pistorius’s trial will resume at the High Court in Pretoria today with defence expert witness Roger Dixon returning to the stand.
Defence witness forensic geologist Roger Dixon was put through rigorous cross-examination in the Oscar Pistorius trial.
The murder trial of Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius will break from tomorrow until May 5, Judge Thokozile Masipa told the high court in Pretoria.
State prosecutor Gerrie Nel wrapped up his cross-examination of murder-accused Paralympian Oscar Pistorius in the North Gauteng High Court on Tuesday (April 15 2014).
Oscar Pistorius likely shot and killed Reeva Steenkamp before she ever got the chance to tell him she loved him.
Reeva Steenkamp gave murder-accused Oscar Pistorius a card declaring her love for him hours before he shot her dead in his Pretoria home.
- ‘You felt true remorse only after realising you killed Reeva intentionally’
- ‘I heard her breathing’ – Oscar Pistorius
- Watch – Debora Patta’s diary: Who did Oscar Pistorius scream at?
- Is tough questioning making Oscar Pistorius emotional?
- Reeva Steenkamp’s father has just one question for Oscar Pistorius
Prosecutor Gerrie Nel has concluded his cross-examination of Oscar Pistorius by saying the athlete only showed genuine remorse after realising he had killed Reeva Steenkamp intentionally.
City Press on Twitter
- RT @bhintsintsi: Malema: We don't celebrate greed. As long as you share, you are a friend. We can't be friends with Patrice Motsepe. #EFF 3 hours ago
- MT @bhintsintsi: Malema explains his economic policies on mining and land. Disrupters continue to sing and chant in the background. #EFF 3 hours ago
- RT @bhintsintsi: Malema: Ramaphosa bought a buffalo, Zuma builds a R1m kraal. #EFF 3 hours ago
- VIDEO: DA promises end to e-tolling, unemployment in Gauteng http://t.co/rakm68oX3x 3 hours ago
- MT @bhintsintsi: Malema: You thought Zuma was bad, Cyril Ramaphosa is worse. Bought R18m buffalo yet no water in Venda where he's from. #EFF 3 hours ago
- Your time is up, Dali Mpofu’s son tells Jacob Zuma in song
- Gayton McKenzie to Malema: ‘We’re not revolutionaries, we both shop at Louis Vuitton’
- Archbishop Makgoba: Zuma's silence on Nkandla screams the truth
- ‘English to blame for residents booing Zuma’
- Open letter: Gayton McKenzie writes to 'Con-mander in Thief' Julius Malema