The state this morning led forensic evidence that seems to suggest that Oscar Pistorius was not being honest when he said he bashed his bathroom door down while wearing prosthetic legs.
A police forensic scientist confirmed that a cricket bat was used on the door of the toilet through which Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
A group of Swazi nationals gathered outside the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria this morning hoping to get legal advice from one of the lawyers working on Oscar Pistorius’ murder case.
Witness Darren Fresco today provided more insight into the high life of Oscar Pistorius in court.
State witness Darren Fresco today admitted that he had followed parts of the Oscar Pistorius murder trial on Twitter and in the media.
“My lady, I apologise for my language but I asked if he was fucking mad.”
Paralympian Oscar Pistorius told a metro police officer not to touch his firearm because “you can’t just touch another man’s gun,” the high court in Pretoria has heard.
Reeva Steenkamp was buried with parts of the bullets fired by Oscar Pistorius still in her body.
Graphic testimony by the pathologist who conducted Reeva Steenkamp’s autopsy was more than Oscar Pistorius could handle as his trial entered its second week.
Some Twitter users didn’t pity Oscar Pistorius even as he retched while pathologist Professor Gert Saayman testified on Reeva Steenkamp’s injuries on Monday (March 10 2014).
The ammunition that killed Reeva Steenkamp was designed to fold out “like the petals of a flower” and inflict maximum damage to a victim.
At first he didn’t say a word about an early morning conversation with Reeva Steenkamp. Now he claims they spoke shortly before he had shot her.
Oscar Pistorius retched loudly in the dock as the cold details of tissue damage, bone fragments and lesions on Reeva Steenkamp’s body were explained to the high court in Pretoria today.
The judge in Oscar Pistorius’ murder trial ordered that the live feed of proceedings be cut because of the graphic testimony of the pathologist about to give evidence on his then-girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp’s injuries.
After a week of explosive testimony, the murder trial of Oscar Pistorius will begin today with more security guards from his Silver Woods Country Estate facing the formidable cross- examination of defence Advocate Barry Roux.
City Press on Twitter
- Jeff Radebe on Rwanda: SA won’t be springboard for crime: http://t.co/hAB3CRr7RK 2 hours ago
- MT @lubabalongcukan: Vavi: They have my two-year bank statements but they still could not find the millions of corruption money. #VaviNtola 2 hours ago
- MT @lubabalongcukan: Vavi: Am going to show them even Labour Relations Act was negotiated by me, Cosatu leaders don't know it. #VaviNtola 2 hours ago
- RT @charlduplessc: #OscarPistorius That's that for now. Story on City Press shortly. 3 hours ago
- MT @lubabalongcukan: Vavi: Cosatu will have to pay for my lawyers because they accuse me as general secretary. #VaviNtola 3 hours ago